Because Precision Matters
MeKo manufactures medical devices with a quality you can rely on.
Experience and Quality:
- Laser cutting, -drilling and -welding
- Broad spectrum of post-processing procedures
- like electropolishing, heat treatment, passivation, ...
- Implants and components for minimally invasive surgery
- Highest precision and quality
Medical Devices made by MeKo
- We manufacture implants for all medical branches: Cardiology, Radiology, Neurology, Ophtalmology, Urology,...
- Our customers order stents, heart valve frames, spinal cages and many other implantable components.
- We manufacture instruments for minimally invasive surgery (MIS), clot and stone retrieval baskets, bone saw blades and root-canal files.
- We manufacture orthopedic devices like prosthesis and orthoses.
Frames made of NiTi (Nitinol)
The Stent Manufacturing Experts
MeKo's Manufacturing Process for Medical Devices
Excellent equipment is an absolutely vital requirement for medical device manufacturing. MeKo’s unsurpassed laser machines with high beam quality and extremely high dynamic accuracy provide precision cutting, drilling and welding of all metal alloys.
Experience in Quality
Professional Post Processing
A variety of post processing techniques complete MeKo´s services. Proprietary vacuum furnaces for heat treatment and self-developed electropolishing systems ensure outstanding post-processing results. In addition MeKo provides mechanical manufacturing capabilities with post processing services like bending, machining and mechanical surface finishing.
Automated Passivation of Stents
Over 1,500 materials and tube sizes are available on stock
Materials we use
• All standard metal alloys
• 316L medical (316LVM) stainless steel
• Cobalt Chrome alloys like L605, MP35N and Phynox
• Memory alloys like NiTi
• Special metals e.g. niobium, tungsten and platinum
• Bioresorbable materials like Magnesium and certain polymers (PLLA...)
• Other materials on request
Experience in Quality
Final visual inspections assure a quality MeKo’s clients trust in. More than 100 special high-end microscopes are available to ascertain quality at any stage of manufacturing.
Clean rooms according to ISO 8 (Class 100,000) are available. Our MeKo-Lab offers extensive inspection and measurement procedures.