Unlock the full potential of NiTi
MeKo is your specialist for NiTi components
Highest surface quality
100 % visual inspection
Manufacturing of NiTi Components
Our manufacturing processes are adapted to applications like heart valve frames, coronary, neurovascular, peripheral and biliary stents, baskets, …
MeKo‘s in-house inspection and measuring instruments for material properties guarantee highest material quality. For the development of your device, we support you with modeling, simulation and design improvement.
Rapid Prototyping for NiTi Components
When time is at a premium: Thanks to the 24/7 manufacturing and our rapid prototyping, orders can be processed within short time. We ship your components worldwide.
MeKo's Manufacturing Processes
- Highest cutting quality with lowest heat impact to the material.
- Nearly no limitations in cutting length and tube diameter.
- Cutting stents in the expanded shape (thin wall tubing with large diameters).
- Extremely precise measuring techniques.
- Proprietary cleaning processes.
- Accurately controlled heating cycles ensure reliable transformation temperature (Af) settings and precise shape settings.
- Af temperature testing with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), tensile and radial force resistance measurements.
- Bend and free recovery (BFR) test is a non-destructive, computer-assisted way to accurately measure the active Af temperature of sensitive geometries.
- Widely adjustable range of material removal.
- No contact marks.
- Round strut edges on the inner and the outer side of the device.