Implants (e.g. stents and heart valve frames) have to be free of any particulates and residuals. The required cleanliness and purity of surfaces imposes high requirements on final cleaning.
Great efforts have been taken and special equipment installed to ensure an optimized cleaning of medical devices.
- Special automated cleaning systems
- Multi-stage processes
- Use of only the most pure liquids/fluids for rinsing
- Special trained cleaning operators
- Cleaning in clean rooms
- Special precautions to avoid contaminations
- Quality inspection:
- continuously 100% surface inspection
- purity control of the liquids